Sunday, April 18, 2010

How Far Does A Closet Rod Hang From The Wall

Curthney Chronicle Chapter XII

Photobucket

the morning I jumped out of bed like a splinter:

Photobucket

"Damn it's late, and is the first day of work, how do you? It's late, late trooppo "rant running up and down the house. Now never speaks for itself. Perfect! I was also mad.
When I got to have breakfast ready for the phone checked out: the shift began in the afternoon. Yay! fantozziana here's a beautiful day outside.

Photobucket

dead tired due to the failure to sleep I spent the morning to clean the house, and in the afternoon I took a nap on the couch. As long as the car arrived at 15 that would take me to the supermarket.
I left the job at 19, I was exhausted, and unlike what I thought to do was work hard and heavy! Fortunately, the environment around me was perfect: I spent most of the time in contact with people and it did me good, for the simple reason that helped me not to think too much and I also pulled up the morale.

Photobucket

A couple of weeks when I hit yet another bad news: John was transferred to Egypt for a couple of months. When she came to greet me, just before the start, I tried to reassure me that would do nothing to risk and would return to me soon. But the only thing I could hear was the empty feeling that I had just left the party.

Photobucket

The days passed slowly and monotonously. Strangely, Mrs. Hoackins avoided any discussion that covered the child, but maybe he did it for me, maybe because I knew we hurt ourselves for the strange behavior of Damian. Until one afternoon we were rearranging the shelves started to tell Damian, how he was always a quiet child. It gave me vaguely the impression that he was talking to herself. So I came home at night, led by one person: Damian.
For me it was like a ghost, and every time I could go on and forget about it too much to feel bad, he came back. In one way or another always came back!
When I got home I decided that the best thing to do would be to call and resolve once and for all, like taking off a plaster.
I reached the door when my phone rang. It was John.

Photobucket

"Hey, hello doll, how are you?"
"I'm just fine, but do you?"
"Oh quiet I told you that you do not have to worry about me .. I get along with me great .. "
" Yeah .. as usual .. Johnny you know I miss you .. so .. "
" miss you so much to me baby, I hope to return home soon .. "
" Johnny .. I need some advice .. "
" Tell me all .. "
" I was thinking of calling Damian .. lately are a little 'alone and maybe I can settle the matter with him once and for all .. "
John did not answer immediately and after a minute of silence I said:" If you believe that is the best thing to do .. You need to call .. Cookie hours so sorry .. we can not stay too long on the phone .. "
" Ma. I do not even tell you how you got there .. "
" Well .. I should tell you is a mess! Now I have to go .. I love you "and hung up.
again I felt overwhelmed by the wave of loneliness with which she lived for a couple of weeks.
I went home and I took courage: Yes, I had to call it, I could not remain still in doubt.

Photobucket

So I took the phone and called him .. after a couple of Ring said.
I invited him to dinner, telling him that we had not seen for too long and I was missing. So, I assured him that he would come and closed the call.

Photobucket

I was preparing the veggie burgers, the favorite dish of Damian when he arrived.
ran:

Photobucket

"Damian, you're gone are you okay? What happened to you? "
He almost always answered in monosyllables, it was cold, detached.
"I'm preparing the hamburgers are your favorite .."
"Oh no thank Charlotte .. You know I'm very tired I worked all day and do not feel too good "
" Well if you like you can stay here, go to sleep above "
" I repeat: no thanks .. will be for another time "and so I hurriedly saluted and stood in the middle of the room, turned around and said,
" Actually no .. See you tomorrow. All right? "I nodded and he walked away.
I was fixed in one position for 20 minutes good: I had done something wrong? Or was it a very strange guy.

Photobucket

Only more Later I remembered that I had to work the next morning, I do hope that Damian would not have been presented in the morning.
did not sleep that night, thinking of Damian, all that we had spent a short time, how quickly we got to know, to feel something profound, and how very quickly, had disappeared from circulation. As if the months before they never existed.
The next morning was quite difficult to wake up, since I had spent the night in white. I got ready and went out. All day the only thing I could think was Damian, Damian, now never was becoming an obsession. I regretted for not telling him everything I felt for him, that went well more than friendship. But as soon as I took safety, he acted like a stranger, and disappeared. It was unbearable.
the evening I arrived home that I almost did not utter a word to anyone. I was too concentrated in the meeting that evening. Maybe I should be able to accommodate all just talking, so I had to talk to him. I could not bear this situation yet.
Despite my lack of activity I was tired, mentally more than physically. So I went running home. Hoping not to find it empty.

Photobucket

Another disappointment came in the driveway of the house so to the door. Hoping to find it already open and someone waiting for me inside.

Photobucket

But no, the house was empty. It was even more lonely than that first night when I came to Sunset Valley. As furnished, it was sad and cold. It was no longer my home the previous months. After episode
quell'ennesimo dell'inaffidabilità Damian, the days passed slowly and monotonously. Home - work and work-home. Even John was heard shortly. But I understood he said he was very busy, which they had entrusted the task was complex and required all his attention and his time. So I learned to make custom faster than phone calls, they could make me feel terribly the lack of John, who at that time represented the only source of my happiness.
Everything was spinning at a slow absolute until a "wonderful" week really took a turn for the worse: John did not feel a week and a half and started to worry, in desperation I tried in vain but as usual, Damian. He was not available, in any way.
was Wednesday morning when going to work came across the only person who'd never wanted to see in my life: Mr. High. Initially I tried to ignore it, and fortunately he did the itself. Although not happened anything concrete, I spent the day so bad I felt constantly watched by prying eyes.

Photobucket

finally arrived in the evening and went home. I was still very tense for what had happened that morning. And the worst thing was that I had no one to talk to. And it was the thing that destroyed it. So for
groped to relax, I decided to sit on the couch reading a good book. I continued with my reading of late, until I heard some noises coming from outside.

Photobucket

I saw a dark boy, whether fairly petite. The first thing I thought, is Damian. Will come to apologizing for the other day. I went to the window to see better if it was him.
Stupid deluded! Stupid, stupid you are!
Once again I was able to delude itself to build a house of cards, and then to destroy them all by myself. If nothing else I did not need anyone. With just me!
Without words, I decided that the best thing to do was a nice hot bath, followed by a good sleep to finish one bad day, which seemed interminable.

Photobucket

I went over, I prepared the bath and I undressed. How could it have happened again? I was a deluded, Only a deluded fool. I heard the phone ring several times. But at that moment I needed, I had to stay alone.

Photobucket

After soaking in hot water, thinking and rethinking about what had happened to me in all these months, nothing had gone as it should, I was playing with a very clear idea of how I became an adult: an independent woman with a good steady job, great husband, and who knows, maybe even children. These were my plans for life. Evidently, however, was not so he had to go. I lived in a little house that could be as pretty, it was still a half cabin.

Photobucket

I worked as a "maid" of an office managed by a pig who had tried in every way to come forward with me, despite having a beautiful wife and daughter home. Well then, he had arrived: Damian. What had been able to get me, help me, give me strength and at the same time to destroy me completely, deceiving and disappointing time. Now working as a committed, I could not complain about my new job, but was not sure what I wanted to do for the rest of my life. Recently arrived another flash of light yeah, it was John. But now even he was gone. He had been sent to Egypt to fulfill his duty of the military. It was crazy. I had not been able to put near any of the people I loved, no. No this could not be my life.

Photobucket

In the desperation of those thoughts are completely immersed in hot water. There, at least it was fine. Initially, my body felt heavy, after which it became increasingly light and become lighter with him my thoughts until they disappear completely, the darkness surrounding me, made me feel good. Finally found serenity.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment